You can add the AudioGO pixel to your Wix website by following the steps below:
- Get your AudioGO pixel code from the campaign window by pushing the Copy code button
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code – like AudioGO Pixel
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site's pages, including any new pages that you create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visit, or on each page your visitor opens.
Hint: Through this option you will be able to measure conversions created regardless of the page visitors enter your website. In this case you should check the Unique conversion metric in your campaign reporting as the Total conversions metric will register any action made on your website by a converting user.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
Hint: Use this option to measure conversions on a specific page of your website.
- Choose where to place your code under Place Code in – the AudioGO Pixel needs to be placed in the body area of your website.
- Body - start
- Body - end
- Click Apply.
For your site to comply with data privacy laws check this Wix guide, here.