You can target the location of listeners on AudioGO by using any of the below options:
- DMA: Designated Market Area, is really just industry-speak for a media market.
- MSA: Metropolitan Statistical Area, is a city and its surrounding suburbs.
- Zip Code: the most granular of our location targets.
- City: for targeting active listeners within a city's limits.
- County: this, and either of the above four options are fine choices for awareness campaigns.
- State: this includes all 50 states and American territories, including Puerto Rico.