In order to maintain the highest quality experience for our streaming listeners, we require all advertisers on AudioGO to strictly observe the following guidelines:
General Content Requirements: in order to provide listeners with a quality experience when interacting with advertisers, the following general content requirements should be met:
- Ads must directly relate to the content on the landing page, and must clearly represent the company, product, brand, or service that is being advertised.
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, or contain gross exaggeration, unsubstantiated claims, spam, harmful code, or other disruptive content.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a listener, or be vulgar, profane, abusive, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise objectionable. Targeting audiences that would likely be offended by the product or service you are promoting is a violation of AudioGO ad policy.
- Ads cannot contain hate speech, whether directed at an individual or a group, and whether based upon the race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language of such individual or group.
- Ads must not violate the intellectual property rights of a 3rd party.
- Ads may contain languages other than English under certain conditions. All submissions of non-English ads must be accompanied by an accurate English translation.
- Use of the publishers' names (e.g. Pandora, iHeart, or other audio publishers), logo or other brand features without prior approval is not permitted. For example, ads cannot mimic or resemble a publisher’s graphics, text or other aspects of a publisher’s “look-and-feel”.
- Ads may not suggest the endorsement or partnership of the publisher (e.g. Pandora, iHeart, or other audio publishers).
Prohibited Content Categories: the products listed below are prohibited from advertising on AudioGO partner properties.
- Academic Aids
- Ads that capture Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from Pandora and other publishers
Listeners Without Permission
- Adult and Sexual Content
- Aids to Pass Drug Tests
- Hate or “Anti” Language
- Violent or Shocking Content
- Confusing Websites
- Unauthorized and/or Unlawfully Distributed Copyrighted Works
- Counterfeit, Fake or Bootleg Products and Designer Goods
- Data Entry Affiliate Programs
- Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
- Endangered Species
- Fake Documents
- Fireworks and Pyrotechnic Devices
- Redband Movie Trailers, Video Games and TV Clips
- Non-Refundable Fee Auction Sites
- Questionable Health Claims
- Schemes and Scams
- Tobacco, Cigarettes, Marijuana, and E-cigarettes
- Traffic Devices
Restricted Content Categories: in order to provide listeners with a quality experience when interacting with our advertisers, we may require that the following categories of ads be subject to review and may have additional required targeting and/or content restrictions. Restrictions apply to display and audio components of an ad. Any questions surrounding the suitability of advertising should be submitted to AudioGO by email.
- Adult Content, Profane or Sexually Lewd Audio Content
- Ads Directing Listeners to Services that Compete with our Publishers and/or AdsWizz
- Age-Restricted Content
- Contests, Games of Chance, Gambling, and Sweepstakes
- Ads Relating to Pharmaceutical and Other Health-Related Products and/or Services
- Political and Religious Content
- Depictions of Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco
- Solicitation of Funds
- Movie Trailers, Video Games and TV Clips Involving the Inappropriate Use of Sex, Horror, Shock or Violence